Location of the event: XCP6+355 Saint-Fortunat, Quebec or click here.
The gate opens Friday, June 16, at 10:00 AM, unless you got an early entry, in which case you can access the site from Thursday June 15 at 5:00 PM. Follow the signs to the reception where you will receive your bracelet and information about parking and the different campsites. You will be asked for a valid ID, you do not need to print your receipt.
- Thursday 17h-22h
- Friday 10h-22h
- Saturday 10h-22h
- Sunday 10h-14h
The workshop schedule is available here. The last workshops end on Sunday June 18 at 6:15 p.m. There will be a last dinner available Sunday at the festival, but participants must leave the site before it closes at 10:00 PM.
Available services on site
- Drinking water
- Two food vendors will be on site; Cosmic BB kitchen, and Smooth Woobs mobile smoothie bar. You can check out the Cosmic Kitchen menu which will be detailed at the bottom of this page. In order to reduce our ecological footprint, the festival advocates a zero waste approach. Please bring a reusable cup for tea/coffee, bowl/plate and utensils, as well as your reusable water bottle.
- A local micro brewery : Hop Station
Don’t forget to bring…
- All your props. Yes the fire ones as well if you want to join the fire jams in the evenings!
- Your camping gear, there are no other types of accommodation on site, unless you bought an RV pass or are sleeping in your vehicle.
- Sunblock and bug repellent. The weekend will be spent 100% outdoors in the forest.
- Your bathing suit and towel if you want to enjoy a dip in the lake.
- Your reusable water bottle, cup, plate/bowl and utensils.
- Money for the vendors.
- Your mat for the yoga workshops.
- No glass bottles will be allowed on site. Plan your purchases accordingly (canned alcohol, etc.)
- No soap/shampoo is allowed in the lake. In order to avoid contaminating the water with cleaning products, we ask that you plan another way to wash yourself (wet wipes, camping showers, etc.). Of course, you can take advantage of the good weather and go for a swim. 😊
- Fire jams are organized by GardeFeu. If you are not already a member, you will be required to take their fire safety training in order to participate (see schedule). Isopar-K will be available on site, as well as Naphtha in small quantities (for fire eating torches). It is forbidden for attendees to bring fuel on the premises, except your own liquid paraffin for fire breathers. A 10$ contribution will be asked for the fuel.
- Animals are not allowed.
- All minors are required to attend the event with a parent or legal guardian.
- No personal campfires are allowed. There will be specific places dedicated to campfires on Friday and Saturday evening.